W340 long reach top loading arms for chemical/Industrial products are ideal for loading/unloading multi compartment tank trucks without having to move the vehicle, or for where significant miss-spotting is likely, i.e. when connecting with a line of coupled rail car tanks. The W340’s longer reach and significant miss-spot capabilities are due to a “swivel boom” that extends “unsupported” from the riser on to which a fixed reach loading arm is attached. This provides an extra plane or rotation and allows the loading arm to “track” a considerable distance along the centerline of the tank truck, rail car or ISO tank container.
Sizes in 2”, 3”, 4” and 6”.
- Materials of construction: Carbon steels, aluminum, 304L, 316L and 904L stainless steel. Exotic alloys, Duplex Stainless Steel, Super Duplex Stainless Steel, Alloy 20, Monel, Inconel and more.
- Dual race Split Flange WL2 or Single race WSS swivel joints
- Seals in Viton™, Nitrile, EPDM, PTFE, Kalrez™ etc. to suit the application
- Compression spring, counterweight, pneumatic or hydraulic balance control systems
- Available in Left Hand or Right Hand, Up-feed or Down-feed and Side-feed configurations, all mounted on a stand post
- Typical range of vertical movement is +70° park position to -20° load position.
- Typical “boom” length is 1,500mm, and typical range of primary length is 2,000mm to 2,300mm with a 1,500mm drop tube. All dimensions can be changed to suit each application.
- Alternative drop tube arrangements are available for unloading and closed loop applications.
See Chemical and Industrial Loading Arm Options tab for additional optional equipment
See “Heated Loading/Unloading Arms” tab. All loading arm configurations can be heated and insulated