W440 long reach top loading arms for chemical and industrial products are ideal for loading/unloading multi compartment tank trucks without having to move the vehicle, or for where significant miss-spotting is likely and additional equipment is needed on the loading arm. The W440’s longer reach and significant miss-spot capabilities are due to a “supported swivel boom” that extends from the riser on the stand post and to which a fixed reach loading arm is attached. The supported boom allows for even longer range and/or superior weight carrying capacity than an “unsupported” loading arm. The supported boom provides an extra plane of rotation and allows the loading arm to “track” a considerable distance along the centerline of the tank truck, rail car or ISO tank container.
Sizes in 2”, 3”, 4” and 6”. Larger configurations available
- Materials of construction: Carbon steels, aluminum, 304L, 316L and 904L stainless steel. Exotic alloys, Duplex Stainless Steel, Super Duplex Stainless Steel, Alloy 20, Monel, Inconel and more.
- Dual race Split Flange WL2 or Single race WSS swivel joints
- Seals in Viton™, Nitrile, EPDM, PTFE, Kalrez™ etc. to suit the application
- Compression spring, counterweight, pneumatic or hydraulic balance control systems
- Available in Left Hand or Right Hand, Up-feed or Down-feed and Side-feed configurations, all mounted on a stand post
- Typical range of vertical movement is +70° park position to -20° load position.
- Typical “ supported boom” length is 2,000mm, and typical range of primary length is 2,000mm to 2,800mm with a 1,500mm drop tube. All dimensions can be changed to suit each application.
- Alternative drop tube arrangements are available for unloading and closed loop applications.
See Chemical and Industrial Loading Arm Options tab for additional optional equipment
See “Heated Loading/Unloading Arms” tab. All loading arm configurations can be heated and insulated