The Woodfield double counterweighted Marine Loading Armis designed around the latest requirements of OCIMF (Designand Construction Specification for Marine Loading Arms), usesa rigid pantograph link system for accurate balance, smoothoperation and minimal maintenance.Arms), usesa rigid pantograph link system for accurate balance, smoothoperation and minimal maintenance.
This Marine Loading Arm is specifically designed to be usedwhere additional safety requirement of an Emergency ReleaseSystem are required. Controlled electro/hydraulically usingeither a trailing lead or radio remote the control system canbe custom designed to meet the client’s requirements.electro/hydraulically usingeither a trailing lead or radio remote the control system canbe custom designed to meet the client’s requirements.
It is available in sizes from 6” to 20” diameter with pressureratings up to 300lbs and operating temperatures from -50°C to +200°C.
Standard design features
- Rigid pantograph link
- Minimal maintenance required
- Electro-hydraulic control system
- Radio or trailing lead remote control
- Fully counterbalanced and OCIMF compliant
- Available in sizes 6”- 20” and 150lb or 300lb pressurerating
Optional design features
- Emergency release system (ERS)
- Manual or hydraulic quick connect /disconnect coupler(QC/DC)
- Triple swivel support jack
- Ladders and platforms
- Remote lubrication
- Range alarms
- Nitrogen purge
- Vapor recovery
- Product stripping system
- Heat tracing / insulation
- Temperature monitoring
- Constant position monitoring
- Mobile trailer mounted
All of Woodfield’s products are designed with the full lifecycleof the equipment in mind.
All Woodfield Marine Loading Arms require minimalmaintenance and have the ability to replace all product sealswithout the need for cranes, saving both time and money.