The WOODFIELD CRYOGENIC MARINE LOADING ARM is a structurally supported double counterweighted Marine Loading Arm designed as per the latest requirements of OCIMF (Design and Construction Specification for Marine Loading Arms), using a rigid pantograph link system for accurate balance, smooth operation and minimal maintenance.
This Marine Loading Arm is specifically designed to be used for cryogenic applications along with the additional safety requirements of an Emergency Release System. Controlled electro/ hydraulically using either a trailing lead or radio pendant the control system can be custom designed to meet the client’s requirements.
It is available in sizes from 6” to 20” diameter with pressure ratings up to 300lbs and operating temperatures from -196°C to +200°C.
Standard design features
- Stainless steel structurally supported product pipe
- Rigid pantograph link
- Minimal maintenance required
- Electro-hydraulic control system
- Radio or trailing lead Remote Control
- Fully counterbalanced and OCIMF compliant
- Available in sizes 6”- 16” and 150lb or 300lb pressure rating
Optional design features
- Emergency release system (ERS)
- Manual or hydraulic quick connect /disconnect coupler (QC/DC)
- Triple swivel support jack
- Ladders and platforms
- Remote lubrication
- Range alarms
- Nitrogen purge
- Vapor recovery
- Product stripping system
- Heat tracing / insulation
- Temperature monitoring
- Constant position monitoring
All of Woodfield’s products are designed with the full lifecycle of the equipment in mind.
All Woodfield Marine Loading Arms require minimal maintenance and have the ability to replace all product seals without the need for cranes, saving both time and money.