LPG is primary source of cooking gas for major countries in the world. To meet the rising demand of LPG, we have observed constant upgradation in infrastructure of production and distribution network.
LPG is produced with a perfect blend of Propane & Butane. The process of blending of Propane & Butane is done with LPG Blending system.
Woodfield manufactures LPG Blending skids to meet accurate blending requirement of Propane and Butane. It is important that LPG composition i.e ratio composition of propane and butane are maintained accurately as per client’s requirement.
Woodfield provide LPG Blending skids with typical capacities of 60 to 70 m3/hr with size ranging from 2″ 300# to 4″300#. This skid consists mainly of flow metering and flow controlling lines of propane and butane, static mixer, vapour pressure controlling system, relief valves, blend controller and other associated piping, electrical and structural steel material.
- Fully integrated close loop system with online analyser to monitor and control the mixing process.
- In-house manufacturing (i.e. fabrication, assembly, system integration and testing facility) on a single frame makes it plug and play device and ensures minimum site work.
- Reliable, accurate & efficient blending process operation.
- Facility to customize blend ratio using keypad entry ranging from 20% to 80% of main product.
- Complex process control of ratio blending made easy.
- Optional integration of RVP analyser.
- Custom flow capacities can be achieved.