With the need to transfer bulk product from tanker truck to a storage tank and transferring the product to intermediate tank, requirement of safe unloading package & pumping package arises.
To ensure the reliable and safe tanker truck unloading and pumping for Oil & Gas and Power Generation companies, Woodfield provides its Unloading and Pump Skid solutions using centrifugal pump meeting API 608 standard’s requirements.
These pump skid solutions are custom made unloading, pumping packages and are designed based on end user’s unloading capacity requirement, process condition, configuration, service, type of pumps etc.
Woodfield provides these kind of unloading pump skids with capacities of 50 to 120 m3/hr with size of 3″ to 4″ and pressure rating of 150#/300#. Unloading pump skids consists of mainly Pumps with motor, strainers, unloading arm/hose, flow meter, re-circulation line valve, relief valves and other associated valves, piping, electrical and structural steel material.
We offer the pump motor, meeting client end user local statutory requirement for hazardous ares certifications like IEC / Atex / NEMA
Pump Skid Features
- In-house manufacturing (i.e. fabrication, assembly, system integration and testing facility) on a single frame makes it plug and play device and ensures minimum site work.
- Safe and reliable unloading process control with pump protection.
- Safety consideration with vehicle earth monitoring and low flow monitoring.
- Single point solution for your fluid transfer requirement with 3 phase pump starter panel on skid.
- Skid mounted Gas detectors / sensors are available.
- Accurate sizing and selection of pumps and other accessories.