The Woodfield double counterweighted Marine Loading Arm is designed around the latest requirements of OCIMF (Design and Construction Specification for Marine Loading Arms), uses a rigid pantograph link system for accurate balance, smooth operation and minimal maintenance. It is the most common design with a wide range of applications
This Marine Loading Arm can be either manually or hydraulically operated using lever hydraulic, trailing lead or radio remote.
If the manual version is selected, brackets can be fitted for upgrade to hydraulic operation at a later date. It is available in sizes from 6” to 20” diameter with pressure ratings up to 300lbs and operating temperatures from -50°C to +200°C.
Standard design features
- Rigid pantograph link
- Minimal maintenance required
- Manual, hydraulic or electro-hydraulic control options
- Fully counterbalanced and OCIMF compliant
- Available in sizes 6”-20” and 150lb or 300lb pressure rating
Optional design features
- Manual or hydraulic quick connect disconnect coupler (QC/DC)
- Triple swivel support jack
- Ladders and platforms
- Remote lubrication
- Range alarm
- Nitrogen purge
- Vapor recovery
- Heat tracing/Insulation
- Constant position monitoring
- Product stripping system
- Mobile trailer mounted
All of Woodfield’s products are designed with the full lifecycle of the equipment in mind.
All Woodfield Marine Loading Arms require minimal maintenance and have the ability to replace all product seals without the need for cranes, saving both time and money.