W140 fixed reach top loading arms for chemical and industrial applications are specifically designed for the exact product or vapor they are transferring. Ideal for loading single compartment tank trucks or rail cars that can be accurately spotted (positioned).
Fixed reach loading arms have limited capability to accommodate miss-spotted (out of position) tanks.
Sizes in 2”, 3”, 4” and 6”. Larger configurations available
- Materials of construction: Carbon steels, aluminum, 304L, 316L and 904L stainless steel. Exotic alloys, Duplex Stainless Steel, Super Duplex Stainless Steel, Alloy 20, Monel, Inconel and more.
- Dual race Split Flange WL2 or Single race WSS swivel joints
- Seals in Viton™, Nitrile, EPDM, PTFE, Kalrez™ etc. to suit the application
- Compression spring, counterweight, pneumatic or hydraulic balance control systems
- Available in Left Hand or Right Hand, Up-feed or Down-feed and Side-feed configurations
- Typical range of vertical movement is +70° park position to -20° load position
- Typical range of primary length is 2,000mm to 3,000mm with a 1,200mm drop tube. All dimensions can be changed to suit each application.
- Alternative drop tube arrangements are available (Hose and or outboard swivel joints) for unloading and closed loop applications.
See Chemical and Industrial Loading Arm Options tab for additional optional equipment
See “Heated Loading/Unloading Arms” tab. All loading arm configurations can be heated and insulated