W240 variable reach top loading arms for chemical and industrial products are ideal for loading single or multiple compartment tank trucks, or rail cars where a small amount of miss-spotting (positioning) is required.
Variable reach loading arms have a secondary pipe and additional swivel joint that provides an extra plane of orientation once the fixed primary tube has been locked in to the fill position.
Sizes in 2”, 3”, 4” and 6”.
- Materials of construction: Carbon steels, aluminum, 304L, 316L and 904L stainless steel. Exotic alloys, Duplex Stainless Steel, Super Duplex Stainless Steel, Alloy 20, Monel, Inconel and more.
- Dual race Split Flange WL2 or Single race WSS swivel joints.
- Seals in Viton™, Nitrile, EPDM, PTFE, Kalrez™ etc. to suit the application
- Compression spring, counterweight, pneumatic or hydraulic balance control systems
- Available in Left Hand or Right Hand, Up-feed or Down-feed and Side-feed configurations
- Typical range of vertical movement is +70° park position to -20 load position
- Typical range of primary length is 2,000mm to 2,500mm with a 1,200mm drop tube, but all dimensions can be changed to suit each application.
- Alternative drop tube arrangements are available for unloading and closed loop applications.
See Chemical and Industrial Loading Arm Options tab for additional optional equipment
See “Heated Loading/Unloading Arms” tab. All loading arm configurations can be heated and insulated