W900-H ‘A’ Frame bottom loading arms for petroleum products are ideal for loading/unloading single or multi compartment tank trucks and rail cars. ‘A’ Frame loading arms are best suited for narrow lanes or where servicing both sides of the lane is required. W900-H can be used to for crossover applications for a limited amount of compartments.
Available in 2”, 3” x 2”, 3”, 4” and 6” in either Left Hand or Right Hand, Up feed or Down feed, or Side feed configurations.
Typical range of vertical movement is +60°/+30°
Typical primary length of 1,500mm, Drop hose of 1,800mm. All dimensions can be changed to suit each application.
- Carbon steel WB-4C Base joint with compression spring balance, WL2 split flange swivel joints, Viton™ GF seals, TTMA flanged
- Aluminum or steel Primary, TTMA flanged
- Aluminum WL2 Apex style-40 swivel joint, TTMA flanged
- SS Drop Hose
- Aluminum WL2 Outboard style-30 swivel joint, TTMA flanged with handle
- API coupler, or other interface device
See Petroleum Bottom Loading Arm Options tab for multiple options