W840 PJ Steam Jacketed long reach bottom loading arms are ideal for industrial products that require minimal/no heat loss during transfer to tank trucks, rail cars and ISO container tanks, and where additional equipment is carried by the loading arm.
The W840-PJ’s longer reach and significant miss spot capabilities are due to a “supported swivel boom” that extends from the riser on the stand post and to which a fixed reach loading arm is attached. The supported boom allows for superior weight carrying capacity necessary for carrying steam jacketing and insulation. A two plane Outboard Style-70 swivel joint with a handle allows lightweight and simple coupling to the vehicle. Multiple tank connection formats available.
Sizes in 3” x 2”, 4” x 3”, 6” x 4” .
Materials of Construction
Carbon steels, 304L and 316L stainless steel Exotic alloys for specialty applications where applicable: Duplex Stainless Steel, Super Duplex Stainless Steel, 904L Stainless Steel, etc.
- Dual race Split Flange WL2 or Single race WSS swivel joints
- Seals in Viton™, Nitrile, EPDM, PTFE, Kalrez™ etc. to suit the application
- Compression spring, counterweight, pneumatic or hydraulic balance control systems
- Available in Left Hand or Right Hand, Up-feed or Down-feed and Side-feed configurations, all mounted on a stand post
- Typical range of vertical movement is +50°/-10°
- Typical boom length of 1700mm, with primary and outboard swivel at 1600mm. All dimensions can be changed to suit each application.
- See “Chemical and Industrial Loading Arm Options” tab for additional optional equipment