W440-JP Steam Jacketed long reach top loading arms are ideal for industrial products that require minimal/no heat loss during transfer to tank trucks and rail cars, and where significant miss-spotting is likely and additional equipment is carried by the loading arm.
The W440-JP’s longer reach and significant miss-spot capabilities are due to a “supported swivel boom” that extends from the riser on the stand post and to which a fixed reach loading arm is attached. The supported boom allows for even longer range and/or superior weight carrying capacity necessary for carrying steam jacketing and insulation. The supported boom provides an extra plane of rotation and allows the loading arm to “track” a considerable distance along the centerline of the tank truck, rail car or ISO tank container. Multiple drop pipe options available.
Sizes in 3” x 2”, 4” x 3”, 6” x 4” and 8” x 6”
- Materials of construction: Carbon steels, 304L and 316L stainless steel Exotic alloys for specialty applications where applicable: Duplex Stainless Steel, Super Duplex Stainless Steel, 904L Stainless Steel, etc.
- Dual race Split Flange WL2 or Single race WSS swivel joints
- Seals in Viton™, Nitrile, EPDM, PTFE, Kalrez™ etc. to suit the application
- Compression spring, counterweight, pneumatic or hydraulic balance control systems
- Typical range of vertical movement is +70° park position to -20° load position.
- Typical “supported boom” length is 2,000mm, and typical range of primary length is 2,000mm to 2,800mm with a 1,500mm drop tube. All dimensions can be changed to suit each application.
- Available in Left Hand or Right Hand, Up-feed or Down-feed and Side-feed configurations, all mounted on a stand post
- Alternative drop tube arrangements are available to suit the specific application
See Chemical and Industrial Loading Arm Options tab for additional optional equipment