W840-TP Electrically Heat Traced long reach bottom loading arms are ideal for industrial products that require minimal/no heat loss during transfer to tank trucks, rail cars and ISO container tanks, and where additional equipment is carried by the loading arm.
The W840-TP’s longer reach and significant miss-spot capabilities are due to a “supported swivel boom” that extends from the riser on the stand post and to which a fixed reach loading arm is attached. The supported boom allows for superior weight carrying capacity necessary for carrying heat tracing and insulation. A two plane Outboard Style-70 swivel joint with a handle allows lightweight and simple coupling to the vehicle. Multiple tank connection formats available. EX zoning specifications where required
Sizes in 3” x 2”, 4” x 3”, 6” x 4”
- Materials of construction: Carbon steels, 304L and 316L stainless steel Exotic alloys for specialty applications where applicable: Duplex Stainless Steel, Super Duplex Stainless Steel, 904L Stainless Steel, etc.
- Seals in Viton™, Nitrile, EPDM, PTFE, Kalrez™ etc. to suit the application
- Compression spring, counterweight, pneumatic or hydraulic balance control systems
- Available in Left Hand or Right Hand, Up-feed or Down-feed and Side-feed configurations, all mounted on a stand post
- Typical range of vertical movement is +50°/-10°
- Typical boom length of 1700mm, with primary and outboard swivel at 1600mm. All dimensions can be changed to suit each application.
See Chemical and Industrial Loading Arm Options tab for additional optional equipment