W440-TP Electrical Heat Traced long reach top loading arms are ideal for industrial products that require minimal/no heat loss during transfer to tank trucks and rail cars, and where significant miss-spotting is likely and additional equipment is carried by the loading arm.
The W440-TP’s longer reach and significant miss-spot capabilities are due to a “supported swivel boom” that extends from the riser on the stand post and to which a fixed reach loading arm is attached. The supported boom allows for even longer range and/or superior weight carrying capacity necessary for carrying heat tracing and insulation. The supported boom provides an extra plane of rotation and allows the loading arm to “track” a considerable distance along the centerline of the tank truck, rail car or ISO tank container. Multiple drop pipe options available. Electrical heat tracing to EX zoning specifications where required
Sizes in 3” x 2”, 4” x 3”, 6” x 4” and 8” x 6”
- Materials of construction: Carbon steels, 304L and 316L stainless steel Exotic alloys for specialty applications where applicable: Duplex Stainless Steel, Super Duplex Stainless Steel, 904L Stainless Steel, etc.
- Dual race Split Flange WL2 or Single race WSS swivel joints
- Seals in Viton™, Nitrile, EPDM, PTFE, Kalrez™ etc. to suit the application
- Compression spring, counterweight, pneumatic or hydraulic balance control systems
- Typical range of vertical movement is +70° park position to -20° load position. Typical “supported boom” length is 2,000mm, and typical range of primary length is 2,000mm to 2,800mm with a 1,500mm drop tube. All dimensions can be changed to suit each application.
- Available in Left Hand or Right Hand, Up-feed or Down-feed and Side-feed configurations, all mounted on a stand post
- Alternative drop tube arrangements are available to suit the specific application
See Chemical and Industrial Loading Arm Options tab for additional optional equipment