Woodfield Systems International design and manufacture metering, pumping and blending skid systems and integrate them with the entire bulk fluid handling operation for maximum operational efficiency and return on investment.
With an experienced international team operating within an ISO 9001 quality management program we provide precision, quality, support and value to every bulk fluid handling operation for :
- Bulk Terminal loading and blending for refined fuels
- Truck and rail loading and unloading for chemical, industrial fluids and compressed gases
- Custody transfer and LACT skid systems
- Trans-loading and metering
Fully custom engineered solutions to suit customer specific requirements, skid mounted packages using state of the art design technology and industry recognized standard principal components.
Utilizing a wide range of metering technologies such as Mass Flow Coriolis, Positive Displacement (PD), Turbine, Ultrasonic and Magnetic for precise liquid measurement with state of the art control valves, filtration, air elimination and digital control systems, whether standalone or fully integrated in to existing DCS.
All Woodfield Systems International skids systems are mounted on a custom engineered fabricated frame and typically shot blasted and painted, or finished to a precise specification. All skids are prewired and flow and functionality tested before shipping complete as a plug and play unit to site. FAT and SAT are both available as part of the agreed requirements.
Windows based HMI’s are utilized to provide local batch controlling and system monitoring or full system reporting and control integration to a DCS. Safety interlocks and relief, grounding and emergency shut down systems are incorporated per the specific requirements of the application.
Commissioning and on site operation/maintenance training is performed by a trained and experienced service team to ensure correct system installation and performance.
Features and Capabilities – Woodfield Skid Systems
- Single source for Skids, Loading Arms, Hose, Couplers and Safety Access Systems.
- Experienced custom engineering solution provider
- Metering skids
- Pumping skids
- Compressor skids
- Custody transfer skids
- Trans-loading skids
- Available for refined fuels, crude oils, chemical and industrial fluids, aviation fuels, compressed gasses and cryogenic applications
- Vapour balancing and vapour recovery where applicable
- Sizes NPS 2 to NPS 20. Loading arms up to NPS 10
- Multiple meter technologies
- Positive Displacement
- Utilization of world-class component manufacturers
- Standard usage of world-class control system components, FMC, LC, Emerson, Honeywell etc.
- Meter proving facilities or systems
- Standard compliance with International standards and practices: ASME, ASTM, ISO, API RP1004, API RP 1101, API RP2003, API MPMS, W&M, OIMLR117, OSHA 1926, IEC, NEC Article 500
- Enclosures and housings for electronics compliant to suit each application
- Zone 1 & 2, Division 1 & 2
- Experienced in-house design team utilizing state of the art design and verification tools.
- Structural design validation using proprietary software and FEA.
- Sampling systems
- BS&W Probes
- Fully wired control and security systems mounted in appropriate EX housings/panels
- SCADA system operator interface. Local or remote mounting
- In-house skid fabrication, testing and system integration
- FAT and SAT capabilities
Custom Controllers and Interface Systems
- Custom Controllers and Interface Systems
- Upgradable licensed SCADA software:
- Customer control panel with customizable display
- PLC or PAC internal architecture
- SCADA interface
- Touch screen and/or keyboard
- Loading program management
- User interfaced graphic screens for tag number, valve position, alarms etc.
- Archive data summary store for alarm history, audit trail, trends etc.
- Self diagnostic capabilities
- Entry code, password control and lock out
- Industrial work station grade PC with 19” / 26” flat monitor LED screen
- Touch screen monitors or keyboard
- Windows based operating system